I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

You were once a small channel... Now that you are a bigger channel, what is your stance on helping out smaller channels? Do you try to help smaller channels or do you take a "I made it here myself so, screw everyone else" sort of approach?

Furthermore, assuming that you try to help out smaller channels, what sort of factors do you take into account and what intentions do you have in helping a channel? For example, is it out of kindness or self-advancement?

:cat2: Toodles

I have a question. What inspired you to make a youtube channel? For money? For entertainment? or just for fun?

I did it as a school project, I got an a+ and I guess I just kept doing it.[DOUBLEPOST=1375972150,1375972131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you have you're DubStep Ignite cool down faster?

your*
And the cooldown is set to 4:20, this can't be changed.[DOUBLEPOST=1375972183][/DOUBLEPOST]
This may have been asked, so I apologise in advance. I did take a look but couldn't see it.

What's the best advice you can give to those people starting channels, or with small viewer bases?

Read the guide "the small stay small, the big get bigger"
Oh and make every new video better than the previous.[DOUBLEPOST=1375972289][/DOUBLEPOST]
You were once a small channel... Now that you are a bigger channel, what is your stance on helping out smaller channels? Do you try to help smaller channels or do you take a "I made it here myself so, screw everyone else" sort of approach?

Furthermore, assuming that you try to help out smaller channels, what sort of factors do you take into account and what intentions do you have in helping a channel? For example, is it out of kindness or self-advancement?

:cat2: Toodles

I do help out tons of smaller channels, seeing as I once stood in their shoes. I usually don't promote anyone if they ask me to do it, but if I look at a channel that has good content I'll gladly help them out. I also accept all video replies I get, even if they're entirely irrelevant, simply because I let them leech a few views off my videos.

Whether it's out of kindness or for self-advancement, well it's kind of in the middle. I really want them to do well, and I also want a good "image" so to speak.

what did you do to make it big? besides make quality content. because i think i already do that[DOUBLEPOST=1375996438,1375996389][/DOUBLEPOST]AND WOW you do have a pretty decent sized channel

I do help out tons of smaller channels, seeing as I once stood in their shoes. I usually don't promote anyone if they ask me to do it, but if I look at a channel that has good content I'll gladly help them out. I also accept all video replies I get, even if they're entirely irrelevant, simply because I let them leech a few views off my videos.

Whether it's out of kindness or for self-advancement, well it's kind of in the middle. I really want them to do well, and I also want a good "image" so to speak.

This post alone by you.... Mate you don't realize how far up my respect-o-meter you have gone, I mean you were high anywayz but this? Love it bud.

"I usually don't promote anyone if they ask me to do it, but if I look at a channel that has good content I'll gladly help them out."

Damn me for lacking good content!

I did it as a school project, I got an a+ and I guess I just kept doing it.[DOUBLEPOST=1375972150,1375972131][/DOUBLEPOST]

your*
And the cooldown is set to 4:20, this can't be changed.[DOUBLEPOST=1375972183][/DOUBLEPOST]

Read the guide "the small stay small, the big get bigger"
Oh and make every new video better than the previous.[DOUBLEPOST=1375972289][/DOUBLEPOST]

well man that is great. would you be interested in checking out my channel then? it would be cool if you could give me feedback. i would love to know where i need to improve.

Back