Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The big problem with many people and the biggest reason why people leave and quit youtube is motivation. Many people forget why they actually started youtube and all of a sudden the numbers start to take over.
So here are some ways that I stay motivated.
1) Instead of focusing on growing I love to focus on improving my video quality and the commentaries.
2) If I am feeling down and I don't feel like making videos then I listen to a lot of motivational speeches and they get me hyped up for the next video.
3) When you are feeling down just remember why you are doing youtube. not for the views, but for the fun.
So these are some of the things that keep me motivated. Hope this helped!! What are some of yours?

Reactions: Sabrina

Klaustronix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Those are some really good tips! But mine is, addition to those you noted:

1) Come to this forum and check out what other people are doing! Seeing this energized and passionate community automatically gets me motivated to start recording and make a new video! Haha.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Those are some really good tips! But mine is, addition to those you noted:

1) Come to this forum and check out what other people are doing! Seeing this energized and passionate community automatically gets me motivated to start recording and make a new video! Haha.
lol That one is a really good one!!!

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think coming to this forum and chatting with people who I have been there can really help with growing your channel and staying positive :)

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think coming to this forum and chatting with people who I have been there can really help with growing your channel and staying positive :)
yea def man. It has really helped me in all aspects of youtube

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Seeing the end result is always great!

Olivea-Sea

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The big problem with many people and the biggest reason why people leave and quit youtube is motivation. Many people forget why they actually started youtube and all of a sudden the numbers start to take over.
So here are some ways that I stay motivated.
1) Instead of focusing on growing I love to focus on improving my video quality and the commentaries.
2) If I am feeling down and I don't feel like making videos then I listen to a lot of motivational speeches and they get me hyped up for the next video.
3) When you are feeling down just remember why you are doing youtube. not for the views, but for the fun.
So these are some of the things that keep me motivated. Hope this helped!! What are some of yours?
Being interactive helps me allot, communicating with other Youtubers out of the same genre motivates me because we encourage each other to keep going! Plus the comment section in my vids is a highly motivater for me!

Last edited:

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Seeing the end result is always great!
tru tru!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1470935517,1470929019][/DOUBLEPOST]
Being interactive helps me allot, communicating with other Youtubers out of the same genre motivates me because we encourage each other to keep going! Plus the comment section in my vids is a highly motivater for me!
Tru tru i especially on this site! I love it here

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The big problem with many people and the biggest reason why people leave and quit youtube is motivation.
Well yes, that, and no reward nor recognition for months and months of hard work. There is a deep human desire to be acknowledged, appreciated, and loved. If no one gives a hoot about all your hard work, of course it's demotivating. Those who are not seriously committed to the craft for the craft's sake, drop out.

For those in it for the money, the system is setup to weed them out, as the first 6 months you are working for less than peanuts. Those in it as a get rich quit bail after a few months when the millions don't roll in.

Once those two groups are weeded out, at the 6+ month time, those who remain are serious and committed. Sort of like an unpaid internship .

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well yes, that, and no reward nor recognition for months and months of hard work. There is a deep human desire to be acknowledged, appreciated, and loved. If no one gives a hoot about all your hard work, of course it's demotivating. Those who are not seriously committed to the craft for the craft's sake, drop out.

For those in it for the money, the system is setup to weed them out, as the first 6 months you are working for less than peanuts. Those in it as a get rich quit bail after a few months when the millions don't roll in.

Once those two groups are weeded out, at the 6+ month time, those who remain are serious and committed. Sort of like an unpaid internship .
You are totally correct. I am totally with you man.