In order to stay ahead of the overall competition of my niche, I dedicate about 20 hours per video, and maybe about 30 minutes per day watching my competitors videos, which I also enjoy at the same time.

Hey guys lately I have been spending a ton of time on youtube. Almost 3-5 hours on every video. I still have school and I don't know how I can handle both school and videos.
What should I do?
And a question for you guys. How much time do you guys spend on youtube?

It's pretty much the same for me. Adding everything up from writing a "script" to finishing up the tags on the video I would say it takes me about 4 hours to do a video. You could try and balance it to find spots in your week when you're not really doing anything. You can use that time to, write descriptions, tags, scripts and whatever! I hope this helps :)

It's pretty much the same for me. Adding everything up from writing a "script" to finishing up the tags on the video I would say it takes me about 4 hours to do a video. You could try and balance it to find spots in your week when you're not really doing anything. You can use that time to, write descriptions, tags, scripts and whatever! I hope this helps :)
Yea man thanks so much!!

I spend around 3-4 hours editing, 30 mins making the thumbnail, 1.5-2 hours uploading because of my sh*tty internet, a lot of time recording (basically playing games) and I never stop thinking about youtube, checking my channel, my analytics and social media. I have no idea how I will be doing this when school starts. I'll probably only have time to make 2 videos a week and not 3 or 4 like now.

I spend around 3-4 hours editing, 30 mins making the thumbnail, 1.5-2 hours uploading because of my sh*tty internet, a lot of time recording (basically playing games) and I never stop thinking about youtube, checking my channel, my analytics and social media. I have no idea how I will be doing this when school starts. I'll probably only have time to make 2 videos a week and not 3 or 4 like now.
Yea that is basically how much time i spend, but its gonna be so hard when school starts

I only upload once a week which is perfect if you have school or a job. I spend roughly 3 hours editing a video and about an hour filming it (or shorter if I have everything planned out). But I spend an unhealthy amount of time watching other videos on YouTube...

I only upload once a week which is perfect if you have school or a job. I spend roughly 3 hours editing a video and about an hour filming it (or shorter if I have everything planned out). But I spend an unhealthy amount of time watching other videos on YouTube...
True that is actually very good

term maybe have two days after school where you dedicate your time for filming and editing,

i now work
youtube
go gym
look after my dogs and house
and meal prep

i do it all with an planner

Back