HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND ON YOUTUBE?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys lately I have been spending a ton of time on youtube. Almost 3-5 hours on every video. I still have school and I don't know how I can handle both school and videos.
What should I do?
And a question for you guys. How much time do you guys spend on youtube?

Reactions: ComicallyFamous

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A lot.. depending on what type of video I am making but between 4-10 hours. And when I'm not creating videos myself I watch other youtube videos the rest of the day hehe

Reactions: HeyJayBay

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A ton, I have a lot of channels I follow and that list is only getting bigger.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A lot.. depending on what type of video I am making but between 4-10 hours. And when I'm not creating videos myself I watch other youtube videos the rest of the day hehe
Damn that is a really long time lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1472224246,1472224210][/DOUBLEPOST]
A ton, I have a lot of channels I follow and that list is only getting bigger.
Lol nice!! I admire people like you man. I can really only take care of like 2 channels at most

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I pretty much watch about 3-4h/day and my production time would be about 5 hours per week, since I work an 88-90 hours a week. LOL, I just don't have much time.

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Way more than I probably should be given my viewership. I spend about 5-7 hours on Saturdays editing, rendering, uploading and optimizing, more time on Sunday if I can't finish Saturday, and then various times throughout the week watching videos - probably 1.5-2 hours per night.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Prioritize and do what you can. I work Monday to Friday every week, am away from home for 11 hours those days and am a parent. I manage 1 video a week. Sometimes a little more but there are also times I can't make it. YouTube does not pay the bills or takes care of my kids. So it is the first thing to go on the back burner.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Prioritize and do what you can. I work Monday to Friday every week, am away from home for 11 hours those days and am a parent. I manage 1 video a week. Sometimes a little more but there are also times I can't make it. YouTube does not pay the bills or takes care of my kids. So it is the first thing to go on the back burner.
Ok cool!! Thanks for the tip bro!

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I spend loads of time, but its not all making videos. Thinking of ideas never stops, replying to comments takes a while, doing thumbnails can take about 30 mins, analysing your stats takes more time...

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I spend loads of time, but its not all making videos. Thinking of ideas never stops, replying to comments takes a while, doing thumbnails can take about 30 mins, analysing your stats takes more time...
Tru tru yea i feel your pain bro. and it sucks even more when you realized that no one is watching your videos.

Reactions: ComicallyFamous