Jadsey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys! I have been making videos for quite a while now, and I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some honest feedback? What can I do better, and things like that.

Here's my YouTube channel: Jad$ey (and if you like my content, then please be sure to SUBSCRIBE!)

Thank you guys for taking your time to better my channel :)

Reaction score
Hey, I had a look at your channel and it is really nicely done, you definitely deserve all those followers and I can tell you worked hard to bet there. Just keep up the quality and keep trying to self improve and everything will be great!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just checked out your video Liars and it wasn't bad. It took a good full minute to get to your primary story and I can dig that you are wanting to play with folks on ps4 (heck the more the merrier when it comes to online gaming right?) but I think if you could get your point across after about 30 seconds then hopping to your story, that would have a bit better of a viewer retention for the whole video. Nice job overall though!

Jadsey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just checked out your video Liars and it wasn't bad. It took a good full minute to get to your primary story and I can dig that you are wanting to play with folks on ps4 (heck the more the merrier when it comes to online gaming right?) but I think if you could get your point across after about 30 seconds then hopping to your story, that would have a bit better of a viewer retention for the whole video. Nice job overall though!
Thank you! I tell stories on my channel, you should definitely take a look at them! :)