Help me to help you..or soemthing like that XD

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Okay so i can help you guys review your channels be sure to leave it in this thread! If you guys can provide any feedback for my channel as well that would be awesome and i appreciate any one of you that can help me out! Thank YTTalk Forums

Everything about your channel bursts with energy! Bright thumbnails, the initial music on your latest video, pops out a lot. I could see a lot of people getting turned off by all the flash and frill but I can appreciate it! I think maybe chill out a bit on the like/subscribe stuff because that's all I see in the description, on the video, and on some pop ups on the video. It just feels almost overwhelming at times. Otherwise, solid black ops 3 gameplay

Okay no problem I can tone that down[DOUBLEPOST=1456850663,1456850499][/DOUBLEPOST]Your channel also has a very niche and unique concept a whole channel about coffee is really unique and quite out of the ordinary but I would say in terms of criticism maybe on the microphone side the sound quality could defintiley be improved Other than that I really like you channel concept

Okay no problem I can tone that down[DOUBLEPOST=1456850663,1456850499][/DOUBLEPOST]Your channel also has a very niche and unique concept a whole channel about coffee is really unique and quite out of the ordinary but I would say in terms of criticism maybe on the microphone side the sound quality could defintiley be improved Other than that I really like you channel concept
I've actually gotten a new mic for a couple of my newest videos if you haven't seen them yet! I still am tweeking the editing for the audio since I know it's been a bit echo-y in one of my videos

I love your thumbnails, profile picture and banner! They are all really awesome and professional. I like the outro music and the outro itself. However, something that I noticed is that you do not have your outro annotated. You should add annotations to link your videos in that outro. It will help raise the views for all of your videos.

For such a professional person like you. I really suggest a proper channel trailer. Having just any random video would not do enough. To show people that you are serious about Youtube, and also to let them know what to expect to see in the channel. Add a channel trailer. It takes a maximum of an hour to do, edit and upload and it helps out a lot.

Personally, I suggest that you vary your content instead of sticking to just one game. It will make you exposed to a wider audience. However, the downside is that that audience might be subscribed just to see one type of your content.

Thanks for all the comments about my Art, glad it looks good! I understand about the Channel Trailer, just haven't really got around to making one haha, on the subject of game changing I have tried it in the past with Tom Clancy the division and viewership/audience retention dipped massively so I have kinda stayed away from other games

The main thing is definitley the sporadic content and the SEO/tagging basically I generally stick to one game so I see your main content is CSGO so I would say do more videos on your main content also with tagging try to link keywords in the tags section to the topic of your video as this will help your videos get noticed not much else to say everything else looks great! a thumbnails are clear the art is good nothing much else nice job!

Back