Request Graphics/Logo/Intro/Outro (Basically Everything)

MattFPS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys!!! As I am starting YouTube I need a unique intro/outro/logo/banner etc and I am a awful graphics designing and need someone to do it for me!! If you are able to send me a sample/taster I would greatly appreciate it!! thanks to anyone that replies and especially to people who hopefully make me this!!

Specifications- Colourful banner and logo (preferably blue with red writing) and a short intro with trap music playing in sync with the intro :D THANKYOU!!

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please be sure to mention what you're offering in exchange or if you'd like free graphics.

MattFPS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys!!! As I am starting YouTube I need a unique intro/outro/logo/banner etc and I am a awful graphics designing and need someone to do it for me!! If you are able to send me a sample/taster I would greatly appreciate it!! thanks to anyone that replies and especially to people who hopefully make me this!!

Specifications- Colourful banner and logo (preferably blue with red writing) and a short intro with trap music playing in sync with the intro :D THANKYOU!!
in reply to this I would like it to be free but if you want yt cash I only have $13 :D lol

PotatoYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! My twitter is @PotatoTF2 , message me there and I can send you my portfolio and work things out! :D

MattFPS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I don't have twitter but if you want we you talk about design on here and you could possibly send me them through e-mail. I also have another guy wanting to do them but if you both sent me them I could decide what one is better. Thanks very much!!

PotatoYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I don't have twitter but if you want we you talk about design on here and you could possibly send me them through e-mail. I also have another guy wanting to do them but if you both sent me them I could decide what one is better. Thanks very much!!
What is your email, I can send you the link to my portfolio if you still wanna see.

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
IF you haven't yet found your intro you may want to see how you can make it on your own.
I wrote a bit about this. Hope this helps. It's free and really easy cause you are using free templates.
(Attach YTTalk's URL in front) - threads/make-your-own-intro-its-easy-heres-how.198178/