Tobe Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Afternoon guys... brand new to the forum... I am Tobey, 28 and from the UK. I'm married and have two kids.

I am starting a gaming YouTube channel and would love some help with some graphics... (Banner, Thumbnail and Intro/Outro video)

I will try to explain what I'm after...

BANNER.. A police Lineup with Wario, Lara Croft, a zombie, myself (I can add photo) and Zelda. Can they be holding up cards as they do in real life. Cartoony and with the words "Tobe Gaming" featured prominantly again cartoony. Colour please.

THUMBNAIL... Me holding up a sign with the words Tobe Gaming... Colour

INTRO... Tobe Gaming font... same font as Banner perhaps sliding in from the left chasing Mario who runs off screen to the right. White background please. Tobe Gaming then sits in the middle... maybe a sliding noise as the font slides on and Mario saying something (If possible)

OUTRO... Just a cartooney outro vid with next video link and maybe a scared looking Mario on there... and the Tobe Gaming logo...

I know this is a massive request and I am happy to promote whoever takes this on in every video and provide a link to a website and or any social media links... I will.also reccomend to friends and family.

Kindest Regards Guys...

Pm me for contact details and photos or just more detail about my very all over the place descriptions... or contact me via Tobeymason@hotmail.co.uk

Tobe

Last edited: