The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you were wondering how to make channel art, channel icons, or thumbnails. Well look no further in this thread I will share with you what I have used to make my channel art etc. PicMonkey, picmonkey is a online photo editor that is the most advanced of the three and has many options when it comes to color,text, overlays, frames, etc. Fotor, fotor is really good for thumbnails and very simplistic. It may not be as good as the others but it is a good place to start. It has many options for covers that are not only for YouTube but can also be used for Facebook and other socials. They are also are optimized for channel art and thumbnails . An example is if I picked channel art it would be preset to 2560x1440 for YouTube channel art. Last but not least is Panzoid, panzoid is very good for channel art/banners but is also very beginner friendly much like Fotor. It has banners that you can chose from or you can make your own via the start from scratch option. You can also take saved images and add more onto them. Thanks for you're time. I hope this has helped you. :)

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will definitely be trying these out! I use PicMonkey to edit my photos, but i never thought to use it to make channel art or thumbnails, lol! Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate this post!

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will definitely be trying these out! I use PicMonkey to edit my photos, but i never thought to use it to make channel art or thumbnails, lol! Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate this post!
Your welcome. I hope it helps you and that you enjoy it. :)