Gaming Fortnite, Gmod, CS Etc (ACTIVE PEOPLE)

BuoyantYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah i'm a pretty comedic guy actually, I'm not sure about tonight but hit me up on any of those platforms and we can set something up. :)
Hey dude im down to record, also do u have gta

Gunshot501

Reaction score
Hey, I would like to collaborate. Maybe you should make a discord channel with everyone that has left there discord in these comments and we can all talk there and set up a time and game to play. I have all the games you were talking about in the title. My YouTube had 1K, subs then I left for many months and most either stopped watching my content or un subscribed and now I want to get back into it for good as I have been uploading here and there. My discord is Gunshot501#6916
BTW: everyone that responded to this post with your discord in it I sent you all friend requests

Last edited:

Caleb [WelDino]

Reaction score
Hey man! I'm looking for some friends and some gaming buddies for some gaming sessions and I was wondering if you could help me get some content, I'm looking to try new games and have nobody to play them with, my discord is
Caleb Grablin#7483

Last edited:

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys, sorry I haven't read this in awhile, been busy and totally forgot about it.

Reactions: Caleb [WelDino]