Gaming Fortnite, Gmod, CS Etc (ACTIVE PEOPLE)

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys my names Mike and I'm currently sitting under 200 subscribers and I'm restarting my channel. Im looking for a group of people between 15-18 years old that play popular games such as those mentioned in the title. Im 17 :)

Add me on Snapchat: iShartedToday
Add me on Instagram: that.kid_sid
Discord: Mikey ;) #3545

Ding3rYT

Reaction score
If you are pretty funny if you have some friends we could do a gmod hide and seek I dont have many subs because all content t was erased somehow but now I have new pc,premiere pro,after effects, and adobe photoshop.reply if you wanna do it maybe tonight

Reactions: BuoyantYT

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yeah i'm a pretty comedic guy actually, I'm not sure about tonight but hit me up on any of those platforms and we can set something up. :)

Reactions: BuoyantYT

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys my names Mike and I'm currently sitting under 200 subscribers and I'm restarting my channel. Im looking for a group of people between 15-18 years old that play popular games such as those mentioned in the title. Im 17 :)

Hey man tried to add you on Discord but your Discord name doesn't show up. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130 if you wanna contact me :)

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Your name also didn't work for me lol. Just contact me via snapchat and we'll work it out.

SuperOGKermit

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Im 19 i have small YouTube channel i have like 12 Subs and i was looking for someone to play PC or Xbox with and i have most of those games that you have in the title.

Deca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are pretty funny if you have some friends we could do a gmod hide and seek I dont have many subs because all content t was erased somehow but now I have new pc,premiere pro,after effects, and adobe photoshop.reply if you wanna do it maybe tonight
Hey I am Deca I am looking for more people to play with too I would love to collab with more people, I am 15 I do not have as many subs I am not close I have only 20. But i am just looking for someone to game with anyways message me on Discord if you want to I am Night#1486

sickvenom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey let’s collab I’m backing doing my YouTube again. I play dayz,ROE,H1Z1,GMOD, CS GO,rust,etc. I’m 19.

If you interested add me on snap and we can get everything firgured out. Romone_royal

PeekyPenguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello i'm interested with collabing with you, i play Fortnite, Gmod,CS:GO, Rocket League, Warframe,etc.
i have 54 subscribers and i'm 15
my discord is Peeky#0855
(btw i can't add you on discord)

ZaFox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hey, I fit the requirements that you're asking for, just wondering if you're American? I own an Xbox, but we can play fortnite together because of cross-platform :)