darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Hey, lovelies!

I joined this forum not too long ago, and I'm loving it so far (as my number of messages and cash will tell you, ohohoho). I'm hoping to hit 250 subscribers by the end of the year (if not, I'd be super stoked to reach 200)!

TL;DR: Click my channel down below, and give me your thoughts. Thank you, lovelies!

For those who don't know my channel, I create educational videos themed mainly around photography and the English language. I love to learn, and I thought I'd add in some of my own quirky (read: stupid) sense of humour to make them more engaging to viewers. I'm still deciding if it's working!
That's where you come in. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you'd change, what I should stick to, etc. If you really like me, why not subscribe? If not, your feedback is still valued. <3

I've been running this channel since June, so I'm still pretty new to things. I very recently upgraded my camera to a DSLR that also shoots video, so stay tuned for superior video quality! I'm currently working on two videos, one of which I hope to film tomorrow!

Thanks very much, my dears!

I watched your vid about british phrases & slang and I quite liked it. I'm French and I study the English language at university and your channel seems very interesting and different! From what I've seen, you're very natural and funny in front of a camera. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. I'm pleased you enjoyed my videos. Your English is fantastic - I love the French language, although I'm not very good at it yet! Haha. x

Back