Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was still in the chat room listening to what he was saying. I did feel a bit sorry for him. He had to fire 13 people. That office suite in the heart of Dubin will kill him. 80-85% of company revenues are for one channel! I was shocked by that statement. I am sure he is right about other networks but it seems really bad for Creative Nation.

I was still in the chat room listening to what he was saying. I did feel a bit sorry for him. He had to fire 13 people. That office suite in the heart of Dubin will kill him. 80-85% of company revenues are for one channel! I was shocked by that statement. I am sure he is right about other networks but it seems really bad for Creative Nation.

I used to feel sorry too but when they dont apologise right away in these circumstances I really just cannot any more, I am glad that partners money is paid out as soon as it goes into their accounts but I still don't trust that he cannot say with 100% certainty there was no chance of partners losing their money if the company went bust.

If partners money isnt protected from that then I cannot trust them any more and certainly wouldnt want to have to wait for an insolvency company to go in and sell their assets and distribute the profits off of them if it came to that. He has said it wont get to that point but they also say they will pay on time and have made numerous promises that they always fail to keep, a new moderator for their forum for example, I was meant to be getting hired by them for that, waited around 4 months for a contract and the starting payment I was supposed to get and nothing (I think a member from YTtalk called Clam or something experienced the same thing with a staff position @Clam- ), we don't see a new dashboard yet, we see a temporary page on their site saying their site will be back late June and it is the 10th of July.

Totally unreliable to say the least.

Well from what I can see here, I think that Creative Nation will be :wavespin: soon. Especially from getting rid of the payments manager.. That is one stupid move. Now payments are going to get delayed even more, partners are going to get p****d, request un-link.

Surely Creative Nation would have seen this coming months ago. What's next? the "developers" for "Creator Suite" going to get layed off as well? How on earth did Creative Nation go from a really good network to :poop:..

(I completely forgot that you're not allowed to swear. My apologies Mod/Admins))

I checked my Creative Nation Dashboard and My Ticket says Answered, but I can't see responds? I clicked details, but it shows only my message. First time leaving a network. Is this normal?

Update: I found the response in the conversation history tab. Everythings okay.

Last edited:
I checked my Creative Nation Dashboard and My Ticket says Answered, but I can't see responds? I clicked details, but it shows only my message. First time leaving a network. Is this normal?

That sounds abnormal I have replies to my newest two now and can view them. Try actions then details :)

I'm confused. As far as I know I still work for CN as have had no word on my employment status.

You would think their own staff would get to know first as priority who is staying etc :D

That sounds abnormal I have replies to my newest two now and can view them. Try actions then details :)

You would think their own staff would get to know first as priority who is staying etc :D
To be fair I am remote and given everything that is happening may have been overlooked. Would still like to know my status as If let go i need to find a new job.

To be fair I am remote and given everything that is happening may have been overlooked. Would still like to know my status as If let go i need to find a new job.

I would probably try Shane on Slack, hopefully you get good news but it seems they are chopping any position that is unnecessary in the slightest, I mean they even said goodbye to Ronan who was the payments manager. I am unsure what you do for them but good luck :)

I would probably try Shane on Slack, hopefully you get good news but it seems they are chopping any position that is unnecessary in the slightest, I mean they even said goodbye to Ronan who was the payments manager. I am unsure what you do for them but good luck :)
Don't believe I have access anymore but will check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back