Camera is better or screen recorder is enough?

How is the best way to make a video tutorial for iPhone / iPad? Is it better to use a screen recorder or camera is better? anyway, I can just make a video tutorial for iPhone / iPad by using a screen recorder only. Please advised :")

If I recall correctly screen recorders also have the option to show where the user is touching, so I'd rather use a screen recorder, also because your fingers would get in the way if using a camera

If I recall correctly screen recorders also have the option to show where the user is touching, so I'd rather use a screen recorder, also because your fingers would get in the way if using a camera
Noted that!! Thank you for your opinion!! Good luck on your channel!! :")[DOUBLEPOST=1458917456,1458917189][/DOUBLEPOST]
I vote screen recorder. The only issue is that your video wouldn't be 1600x900 in that case.
Is possible to make 16;9 using iMovie. :")
Thank's for your opinion. I noted that!! :")

If you do include camera, it needs to be crisp, well lit, and have great audio. If you only do screen recordings, you need a minimum of 720p60fps, preferred 1080p and FLAWLESS audio. If you do both, you need to execute both just as well. You cant have a great looking screen recording with great audio and then go to a not-so-great video with poor audio. Play with your strengths.

Back