Camera is better or screen recorder is enough?

chriphonestas

Reaction score
How is the best way to make a video tutorial for iPhone / iPad? Is it better to use a screen recorder or camera is better? anyway, I can just make a video tutorial for iPhone / iPad by using a screen recorder only. Please advised :")

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
If I recall correctly screen recorders also have the option to show where the user is touching, so I'd rather use a screen recorder, also because your fingers would get in the way if using a camera

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
I vote screen recorder. The only issue is that your video wouldn't be 1600x900 in that case.

chriphonestas

Reaction score
If I recall correctly screen recorders also have the option to show where the user is touching, so I'd rather use a screen recorder, also because your fingers would get in the way if using a camera
Noted that!! Thank you for your opinion!! Good luck on your channel!! :")[DOUBLEPOST=1458917456,1458917189][/DOUBLEPOST]
I vote screen recorder. The only issue is that your video wouldn't be 1600x900 in that case.
Is possible to make 16;9 using iMovie. :")
Thank's for your opinion. I noted that!! :")

Ampix0

Web Design Tutorials
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you do include camera, it needs to be crisp, well lit, and have great audio. If you only do screen recordings, you need a minimum of 720p60fps, preferred 1080p and FLAWLESS audio. If you do both, you need to execute both just as well. You cant have a great looking screen recording with great audio and then go to a not-so-great video with poor audio. Play with your strengths.