Blue Snowball iCE Review + Tests (please leave feedback)

Kelham

Reaction score

Can you please give me feedback on here and/or on my YouTube video? I have recently just gotten this microphone and am going to be uploading a lot more now but I want to know things I can improve on. :)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Microphone sounds fine, but why are you playing CS:GO gameplay while reviewing a microphone? Shouldn't you show video or pictures of the product you're reviewing?

Kelham

Reaction score
Microphone sounds fine, but why are you playing CS:GO gameplay while reviewing a microphone? Shouldn't you show video or pictures of the product you're reviewing?
Yeah, I was going to however I thought CS:GO gameplay would be better than some poorly recorded cinematics (I have an iPhone 5) of the microphone. I'm not doing reviews on my channel a lot, it is only for one of times. My channel is going to be commentaries and tutorials :)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Maybe show a picture of the mic in the corner of the video? idk seems kinda strange to not show anything about the product.

Kelham

Reaction score
Maybe show a picture of the mic in the corner of the video? idk seems kinda strange to not show anything about the product.
I will do that if I make another review

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I agree I would have thrown a quick review even if it was port quality at the end of the video. Like "BTW this is what you have been hearing" and I like x x and x and don't like x.. tyep of deal.

Kelham

Reaction score
I agree I would have thrown a quick review even if it was port quality at the end of the video. Like "BTW this is what you have been hearing" and I like x x and x and don't like x.. tyep of deal.
Do you think I should do another review in a month or so because then I can give the good things and bad things about it?

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It's whatever you want to do. But that title if anyone searches snowball ice review and finds your video would you think that could hurt your channel? It might. Watch your analytics and see if it hurts or helps I guess.

Kelham

Reaction score
It's whatever you want to do. But that title if anyone searches snowball ice review and finds your video would you think that could hurt your channel? It might. Watch your analytics and see if it hurts or helps I guess.
Okay, I'll watch them for the next week or so.

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
Do you think I should do another review in a month or so because then I can give the good things and bad things about it?
I probably would in like a week or so.. change the video to say demo and first thought of and your next to be review and final thoughts of..