Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmanuelJolly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My name is Emmanuel and i run an Art YouTube channel. I make ''How To Draw'' videos and i was looking for people that upload similar content to mine.
I'm looking for people to collaborate with, if you don't upload ''How To Draw'' videos but your content is Art related, i would still be very happy to collaborate with you.
Apart from collaborations, i'm also looking for friends, people i could relate to, other YouTubers etc, so, if you're interested, feel free to message me or come check my channel ;)

WeridLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey dude i am a very small youtube channel but i really liked yours so if you do went to do a collab hit me up
Byeeee

Failproductions

Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love your art! Someone suggested we use our guillotine on different color paints. To create art on a canvas. If you have any ideas or want to do some sort of art+destruction collab let us know!

Rhiannon228

Reaction score
I would love to collaborate! I do all kinds of art-related videos. Come check out my channel and tell me what you think.
Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

olimueller

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i am also interersted in doing a collab!
My channel is about illustration tutorials, speedpaints and art supply reviews.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i am also interersted in doing a collab!
My channel is about illustration tutorials, speedpaints and art supply reviews.
Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.