• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subs and 7250 views!!

Blitzerman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So guys i've been playing this youtube game for years now! Somewhat on and off however! But rececently with more frequent uploads and a much bettter quality of video i find i am finally (VERY SLOWLY) gaining views and subs!
Which is obviously fantastic and further concretes the satisfaction knowing my videos are being watched after all the effort and time I put in to them!
There is honestly nothing better than knowing people are enjoying your content, even if its only one person! Hope you all have a fantastic day!

On to my next mile stone! 100 subs! and 15k Views!
Wish me luck!

And many thanks to everyone on here! ive been reading through so many posts and really enjoying it! and if any of you have clicked that Subscribe button then you rock! and I really appreciate it!! thanks for the support!

Last edited by a moderator:

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Nice work :) Congratulations on the milestone!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on the subscriber and view milestone man. Those are really good numbers to be aiming for as well, good bench marks and coincidentally they are double of what you have haha! Good luck :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Amazing job! Even I got 100+ subs but I have 5K views. So you are going pretty nice, keep up the good work. Congratulations!