• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1k subs and 200k views after 9 weeks :D

SephiZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm sorry to make a thread so quick again, but I thought this milestone was worth mentioning.

Basically I was making videos for almost 2 months, then 1 week and a half ago it jumped from 200 to 300 in some days. I thought the train would stop soon but now it's been going even faster and after 1 week it jumped from 300 to 1000. I went to sleep yesterday with 911, thinking I would wake up to something like 950 and then follow the count in real time, but when I woke up I was already at 1007

I already talked about how I did it so I'll talk about something else in this post

The best thing about the subs is that yesterday I made a video and within 1 minute from me posting it, someone went and commented first (first time for me) and another commented something like "like a drug, 5:19 am and here I am". I checked their profile to see if they were just trying to plug their channel but they're not youtubers, so those comments, along with all the positive reception, made my day :)

Problem is that now I have to soon move on to other games. Some will follow, some will leave. I think the majority will leave, but those that remain for whatever game I play are the subscribers I cherish the most ;)

Reactions: Ashley Simpson

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's excellent!

HoeLeeFuQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
AWESOME! its like ur channel hit NITRO :) any certain strategy anything special you did on your channel?

SephiZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
AWESOME! its like ur channel hit NITRO :) any certain strategy anything special you did on your channel?
I guess producing content for a game that is popular (1.5 million copies sold) but without big channels doing similar stuff has helped a lot. I am one of the views making video guides for the game I think, so my videos are all on top of search results. The game is also getting a lot of people that are new to the series so don't exactly know how to play

HoeLeeFuQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess producing content for a game that is popular (1.5 million copies sold) but without big channels doing similar stuff has helped a lot. I am one of the views making video guides for the game I think, so my videos are all on top of search results. The game is also getting a lot of people that are new to the series so don't exactly know how to play
Fair enough thank you for sharing your story and I hope your success continues. maybe i should make a new channel about gaming :)... nah i love cars and that is what i'm into and going to stick to lol.

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on the growth. :)

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your daily subs/views are so strong that I am comfortable saying that I am looking forward to your 5k sub milestone sometime in the next month. Keep riding that momentum and keep it up!

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ayeee congratz! that's insane your channel is blowing up O:

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Damn bro, that's crazy, I really hope I can get to your level soon as my channel has been on a subscriber drought smh. But congratz seriously, you earned it!