• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1k subs and 200k views after 9 weeks :D

SephiZack

I'm sorry to make a thread so quick again, but I thought this milestone was worth mentioning.

Basically I was making videos for almost 2 months, then 1 week and a half ago it jumped from 200 to 300 in some days. I thought the train would stop soon but now it's been going even faster and after 1 week it jumped from 300 to 1000. I went to sleep yesterday with 911, thinking I would wake up to something like 950 and then follow the count in real time, but when I woke up I was already at 1007

I already talked about how I did it so I'll talk about something else in this post

The best thing about the subs is that yesterday I made a video and within 1 minute from me posting it, someone went and commented first (first time for me) and another commented something like "like a drug, 5:19 am and here I am". I checked their profile to see if they were just trying to plug their channel but they're not youtubers, so those comments, along with all the positive reception, made my day :)

Problem is that now I have to soon move on to other games. Some will follow, some will leave. I think the majority will leave, but those that remain for whatever game I play are the subscribers I cherish the most ;)

AWESOME! its like ur channel hit NITRO :) any certain strategy anything special you did on your channel?
I guess producing content for a game that is popular (1.5 million copies sold) but without big channels doing similar stuff has helped a lot. I am one of the views making video guides for the game I think, so my videos are all on top of search results. The game is also getting a lot of people that are new to the series so don't exactly know how to play

I guess producing content for a game that is popular (1.5 million copies sold) but without big channels doing similar stuff has helped a lot. I am one of the views making video guides for the game I think, so my videos are all on top of search results. The game is also getting a lot of people that are new to the series so don't exactly know how to play

Fair enough thank you for sharing your story and I hope your success continues. maybe i should make a new channel about gaming :)... nah i love cars and that is what i'm into and going to stick to lol.

Last edited:
Your daily subs/views are so strong that I am comfortable saying that I am looking forward to your 5k sub milestone sometime in the next month. Keep riding that momentum and keep it up!

Damn bro, that's crazy, I really hope I can get to your level soon as my channel has been on a subscriber drought smh. But congratz seriously, you earned it!

Back