• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1k subs and 200k views after 9 weeks :D

SephiZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your daily subs/views are so strong that I am comfortable saying that I am looking forward to your 5k sub milestone sometime in the next month. Keep riding that momentum and keep it up!
I hope so, but I'm running out of ideas here so it will probably slow down xD

Damn bro, that's crazy, I really hope I can get to your level soon as my channel has been on a subscriber drought smh. But congratz seriously, you earned it!
Don't worry, I also had a period of drought before blowing up. You just need to keep at it :)

Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I have just reached 2000 subs and I am so happy that so many people are enjoying the comments. Haters are also starting to come in (yesterday four of my latest videos had exactly the same number of dislikes, could be coincidence though) but I guess they still bring in views and engagement xD

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very good going - congrats.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I have just reached 2000 subs and I am so happy that so many people are enjoying the comments. Haters are also starting to come in (yesterday four of my latest videos had exactly the same number of dislikes, could be coincidence though) but I guess they still bring in views and engagement xD
Other then the haters congrats on the growth!
We all know you'll hit that 5,000 Sub mark before you know it. Keep up the good work. ;P

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! That's an insane achievement! Keep up the good work. Just going to go find the thread where you talk about how you achieved something so good.