likeups

Reaction score
Website
www.likesups.com
Channel Type
Musician
Friends if we talk about video editing software, there is more software available in the market, but I use FilmoraGo. It is available for both android and ios. This is my favorite video editing software.

Reaction score
Hi! What can I use to just 'cut' pieces of my videos? Since I do Let's Plays, I just want to remove draggy parts that I wouldn't want to include.

Karnage316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! What can I use to just 'cut' pieces of my videos? Since I do Let's Plays, I just want to remove draggy parts that I wouldn't want to include.
Well you can use something like Vegas to cut them, and I know YT Studio offers some post production trimming facilities now. If you're looking for a free thing that works like Vegas, you could try Shotcut.

Ian Smith

Reaction score
Website
stemgoals.co.uk
Channel Type
Other
I'm a big fan of Screenflow - I've only used it for a few months but it's so much better that how I was working before. I made educational videos on Keynote and timed the animations manually to fit with my voiceover. The results were OK but I find it so much easier with Screenflow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donte Sharpe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian
I use Final Cut Pro but you know I ain't pay for it

BraydenShort

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I edit all my videos in Adobe Premiere CC Edition then I take the footage and upload it into Sony Vegas 16 if I need to make any changes that I didn't catch in Adobe Premiere CC! Afterwards, I use Adobe Media Encoder in order to render in 4K.