• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I use iMovie. It came with my Mac. I've tried others, but this one works best for me and has everything I need for my videos and more.

My4&3va

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've just started using Adobe Premiere Elements 19. With several years of self taught amateur Adobe Photoshop under my belt this was an easy pick-up.

Through my kid's enthusiasm and imaginations I'm teaching myself daily the ins and outs of video editing. It's been fun thus far (few weeks). That being said, I can't help but ask myself if I should have went with Premier Pro instead and am still a little unsure what I've left on the table by getting a "lighter" version. Any thoughts?

tiktokchanz

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I use Adobe Premiere. A very useful tool recommended for any Movie editors out there (Mac/PC)
Sometimes I use Adobe After Effect to edit some design elements and give satisfaction I need for my contents.

Bigbirdyt

Reaction score
Use Adove Premium Pro! 2019 its the best est-est!
Also if you need to edit videos but dont have access to a computer.
Stream off your ps4 or xbox and post into youtube then Download off youtube to a phone or tablet.
A bunch of free websites.
Y2mate is a good one.
But when you have the funds adobe is so easy to use and it has EVERYTHING!

likeups

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
McRadical,
Thanks for your question.
You may use CyberLink PowerDirector 16 for Video Editing.

Reaction score
I just started using Filmora.

It's good for me because it's pretty user friendly and there's a lot of tutorial vids out there for it. I'm not really all that good with software that has a high learning curve.

Reactions: ReelshotLeo