• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

likeups

Reaction score
Website
www.likesups.com
Channel Type
Musician
Friends if we talk about video editing software, there is more software available in the market, but I use FilmoraGo. It is available for both android and ios. This is my favorite video editing software.

Reaction score
Hi! What can I use to just 'cut' pieces of my videos? Since I do Let's Plays, I just want to remove draggy parts that I wouldn't want to include.

Karnage316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! What can I use to just 'cut' pieces of my videos? Since I do Let's Plays, I just want to remove draggy parts that I wouldn't want to include.
Well you can use something like Vegas to cut them, and I know YT Studio offers some post production trimming facilities now. If you're looking for a free thing that works like Vegas, you could try Shotcut.

Ian Smith

Reaction score
Website
stemgoals.co.uk
Channel Type
Other
I'm a big fan of Screenflow - I've only used it for a few months but it's so much better that how I was working before. I made educational videos on Keynote and timed the animations manually to fit with my voiceover. The results were OK but I find it so much easier with Screenflow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donte Sharpe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian
I use Final Cut Pro but you know I ain't pay for it

BraydenShort

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I edit all my videos in Adobe Premiere CC Edition then I take the footage and upload it into Sony Vegas 16 if I need to make any changes that I didn't catch in Adobe Premiere CC! Afterwards, I use Adobe Media Encoder in order to render in 4K.