Rubie

Reaction score
Hey, I use all sorts of editing programs. But I keep in the realm of Adobe Suites Creative Cloud 2015.

Adobe is top tier with the smooth transitions between projects and programs. i highly suggest it and check it out.[DOUBLEPOST=1525388395,1525387071][/DOUBLEPOST]Sony Vegas Pro 13 if you aren't doing any more than splitting, adding a facecam, and other basic stuff like that. But if you are looking for 3D effects I would say After Effects CC 2015. Hope I helped.

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Filmora! I used to use Adobe Premiere Elements 9 (I believe 9). That worked really good but I changed laptops and could no longer use Adobe Premiere Elements so I switched to Filmora and so far I really love it, it's great.

ytparodyrap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used to use Adobe Premiere Pro and the old Windows Movie Maker. I no longer have access to Premier Pro or the old WMM, so I purchased Video Pad. it's relatively cheap and very effective.

JDMC1995

Reaction score
I was wondering on what people think is the best editing service to go for.

Roasted poo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Some good editing softwares that people tend to use a lot are Premiere Pro, Hitfilm Pro, Sony Vegas, and Filmora. Those are all good picks and trust me there's many more. At the end of the day you should choose one that fits you best (easier to use, specific preference,etc..). You should tryout the trial versions as well and then decide whether you want it or not.

ytparodyrap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The old WMM was honestly the best! I used to use it too when I first started out like 10 years ago! I was so mad when they changed it. The old movie maker was perfect, I miss it all the time honestly
The new one is awful, can't even figure it out, but the old one was great.