I use MAGIX because I always seem to find a good deal on the software through Steam sales. I'm not saying it is the best or the easiest to use but it is what I have grown used to. There is A LOT I need to get familiar with within the program. Running through Steam does make it lock-up sometimes so I try not to make too many edits before saving a section of the project otherwise it goes to waste sometimes.

Not really sure if/when I should invest the money into some serious editing tools.

I am such a BASIC editor. I only use IMOVIE. But I have final cut pro and Adobe. I just don't know how to use it. These softwares intimidate me right now. AHHH!

Although i'm never fully active in the YouTube community, I upload every so often and or test some new techniques.. personally my favorites are Vegas Pro 13,14, or 15. I've delved a bit into Premier Pro CC and i'm also learning to use Davinci Resolve. For some reason though there tends to be quite a bit of issues with crashing when it comes to Vegas Pro nowadays, not sure why..

I have been editing on my ipad pro with LumaFusion and the Apple Pencil.. it has been surprisingly simple.. the only drawbacks i have noticed are that you are limited in how many video/pic layers or sound layers you can use (3 max) .. however, for simple video uploads, it is fantastic and powerful!!!

I use DaVinci Resolve right now! It's got a lot of tools which I have barely even touched but I get what I need done so it's great. :)

Back