Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi all
i use davinci resolve free version an I think it is great and so easy.
i was using open shot but it was very very slow and I have a powerful machine, but davinci resolve has never given me any issue and
the free version has everything most nonprofessionals would need.
I use Nvidea Experience to record my game play and once again no problems. i was using OBS but i found recordings where stuttering.
and i use audacity for recording my voice, and OBS for everything else.

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adobe Premiere Pro, I had a friend crack a copy for me

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Another DaVinci Resolve 14 Free user here. Just in case I have footage beyond 1080, yesterday I got myself a Vegas Pro Edit 14 license for $20 at Humblebundle, I like Resolve's workflow better, although it's restricted.
For capturing my screencasts I use OBS.

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Shotcut. It's the first I used and it works so well for me. However it has a tendency to crash and sometimes it just makes up its own rules! However it is free and I am learning a lot from it. Highly recommend for starters.

anzhelika

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i never used that one but tried different ones some on the phone, Then a couple on the computer still prefer adobe premiere pro the most. Unless your recording the screen then camtaisa 9.

Rubie

Reaction score
Hey guys! So what video editing software do you use?

I know many will be with either Premiere Pro or Sony Vegas, because they are top quality, but I am still curious! :D

I myself use Sony vegas, but i know others use simpler softwares like filmora. It looks way too simple and you wouldn't think you can get good videos, but you can!

Anyway, what do you use?

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I use iMovie because it's free and I haven't really looked into other programs.

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Premiere Pro is my jam! lol I love that the subscription adobe offers gives me the chance to use all the programs they have. It is a sort of hefty subscription fee though, so you don't have to use something so fancy right off the bat honestly. I just fell in love with these programs when I was with my ex who is a videographer/editor ext.

MU.

Reaction score
I use Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects :thumbsup2: