DePhil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Love Marmite. Hate Final Cut XDD
I've used Sony Vegas for like 9 years now, really intuitive and easy to use (apart from its backwards event pancrop handler...)[DOUBLEPOST=1499874663,1499874536][/DOUBLEPOST]
How´s your workflow with that?
Sony for the brunt work, render off small clips for AE and finish in Sony?
I´ve tried to do whole projects in AE but the navigation and audio handling is way too clunky.
Still good I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 to edit my casual let's plays without a lot of editing work and after effects for stuff like trailers, edits and etc.

Sincerely, Phil | DePhil

Jimson Lima

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Right now I'm using NCH videopad. It's $40 for the basic. Not great software. Gets the job done but the lag and glitchyness of it unnecessary extends my editing time. Looking to upgrade to adobe premiere

Reaction score
So I use Premiere initially to look through the clips and get some nice cuts, establish the flow of the video. Then any graphics and subs I need I'll do in After Effects so I can get the freedom to do some stuff with the movement of those. Then I'll edit sound in Audacity, just with a noise filter and levelling generally so that might not be the best option for that. Finally I'll take it back into Premiere pro for the final sync with audio and video, add any non moving graphics and sound effects.

If anyone's interested in Adobe stuff they do a decent subscription package for their suite which includes all the good stuff for about £20 (£15 if you're a student) if you've got the money to spare.
Wow, that's cheap! Is that monthly?

PrinceTaz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
I use Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. First, I use use Premiere to cut the videos and then I move over to After Effects in order to add the necessary effects I want.

LukussJA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use a range of different programs. For editing i will use Premier Pro or can edit on my elgato capture card. I will also use photoshop for my thumbnails. I use audacity or Audition for my audio - mainly use this for getting rid of white noise and improving the quality of my mic.

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sony Vegas 13 is very nice, It may take some time to completely learn. Also learning hot keys makes the editing soooo much easier