Kevin Foreman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly Wondershare Filmora is A Blast To Edit I Can Edit My Videos As Quick As Possible with no problem at all

LiamK4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I've used most of the mainstream editing softwares and if I had to choose between Sony Vegas, Final Cut X and Adobe Premier Pro, I'd probably recommend Premier Pro if you're into the cool, swift and clean type of editing but if you want to make gaming videos i'd have to say Sony Vegas is the best option because of how easy it is to add multiple videos and audio. If you vlog I'd have to say Final Cut X is the best option because of the efficiency and how easy it is to use, you could be done editing a 10-15 minute vlog within 30 minutes.

At the moment I use Premier Pro because I'm trying to change up my editing style.

Alex Ecker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
i use adobe premiere pro

getTekt

Reaction score
I mostly use Vegas PRO. For the most part it has a great amount of options all in one program.

TotallyJerd

Reaction score
I use a software called Davinci Resolve. It is free and can do a lot of premium things! Definitely recommend to anyone on a budget!