HeyQueerFace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When I first fiddled with film I used Final Cut Pro. And honestly, I find that to be a pretty decent start. But, since then, I really prefer Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Sony Vegas Pro 13, it is quite easy to understand after watching a few tutorials. I have been using it for around 2-3 years :p

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I'm about to try something new.

Avid has followed in the footsteps of Blackmagic Design and created a free version of its Media Composer Video Editor. I'm going to install it today and try it out.

LmaoP8N

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used adobe Premiere pro and am a big fan of it!!!

Them

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I use Premiere initially to look through the clips and get some nice cuts, establish the flow of the video. Then any graphics and subs I need I'll do in After Effects so I can get the freedom to do some stuff with the movement of those. Then I'll edit sound in Audacity, just with a noise filter and levelling generally so that might not be the best option for that. Finally I'll take it back into Premiere pro for the final sync with audio and video, add any non moving graphics and sound effects.

If anyone's interested in Adobe stuff they do a decent subscription package for their suite which includes all the good stuff for about £20 (£15 if you're a student) if you've got the money to spare.

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
Love Marmite. Hate Final Cut XDD
I've used Sony Vegas for like 9 years now, really intuitive and easy to use (apart from its backwards event pancrop handler...)[DOUBLEPOST=1499874663,1499874536][/DOUBLEPOST]
i use after effects and sony vegas pro 13
How´s your workflow with that?
Sony for the brunt work, render off small clips for AE and finish in Sony?
I´ve tried to do whole projects in AE but the navigation and audio handling is way too clunky.