Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Just like what people have already mentioned. If you are good at premiere pro and after effects, you can create intro yourself of your choice. So keep practicing. I use premiere pro for editing videos.

Reactions: Geek Crossing

SKT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use PowerDirector 14, bought it last year after having the version 13 the year before.

Stan Tse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hitfilm Express 2017 is great for editing, compositing, grading, keying and basically anything other than 3d tracking.

angietalksalot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have used Sony Vegas Pro in the past when I first started making videos, then my hard-drive crashed and my careless self misplaced the installation disc. So that left me with using Windows Movie Maker, which isn't bad for the types of videos I make: vlogs, storytimes, etc. As of today I use iMovie and it seems to get the job done. I eventually want to branch out and try a new program like Final Cut Pro.

Okaypinetree

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
So embarrassing that I only use iMovie for editing my videos, ahaha![DOUBLEPOST=1498125646,1498125567][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have used Sony Vegas Pro in the past when I first started making videos, then my hard-drive crashed and my careless self misplaced the installation disc. So that left me with using Windows Movie Maker, which isn't bad for the types of videos I make: vlogs, storytimes, etc. As of today I use iMovie and it seems to get the job done. I eventually want to branch out and try a new program like Final Cut Pro.
How do you get Windows Movie Maker? I've tried downloading it yesterday for Windows but it doesn't work anymore for Windows 10 it seems. Or maybe I did something wrong..

coratison

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
What editing software do you use?
I was looking into more professional editing software but it all seems very expensive. Some with monthly subscriptions which I don't like especially for a software to edit videos.
Did you pay a one time price or do you have one with a sub? Do you think a subscription based program would be worth it or would you recommend paying a one time price?