I personally use Premier Pro CS6, yet to upgrade to CC because I don't quite feel the need yet, but CS6 gives everything I need, along with Photoshop for thumbnails, and After Effects for creating intro's!

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Adobe products are the only programs that I have every used so I am not really familiar with other programs. So what do you use? I am asking because I might explore other programs in case I find something better! (not saying the Premiere Pro isn't good I am just keeping an open mind)

To be honest, ADOBE is the best so far. Premiere Pro CC is so cool and I am very comfortable with it. Sony Vegas and Final Cut Pro are also mostly used software. But I will still choose Premiere Pro.

I use a mixture of Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, and Flash CS6

But there's easier less expensive programs such as Pixlr for Photoshop, IMovie for Premiere Pro CS6, and even Macromedia Flash 8 has gotten dirt cheap.

Hope that helps

I dont think you will find anyone saying there is anything better than Premiere.. Some might make an argument for Final Cut (which is what I use) but it's a tossup between the two - and if you are already comfortable using Premiere, there would be no reason to switch.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Adobe products are the only programs that I have every used so I am not really familiar with other programs. So what do you use? I am asking because I might explore other programs in case I find something better! (not saying the Premiere Pro isn't good I am just keeping an open mind)

@Jacob Raby

I've moved your thread to the software section and merged it with this existing pinned thread. Please slow down on all the new threads. You've started 11 in just a few hours. ty

Back