MegaHarv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Currently I use Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13, I heard that Adobe Premier Pro is where it's at, but I've spent so much time learning how to use Sony Movie Studio over the years that I don't want to have to learn a new editing software.

GameGabe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Using PremierePro ... never going back to any other software

thergj

Reaction score
I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 14. I didn't read every post in the forum but I didn't see anyone else using it. Am I missing something? Do I need to 'upgrade' to something like Adobe Premier?

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am using IMovie and am able to get simple, but quality videos. You can edit by trimming the clips, transitions, texts, audio, voice over, and even slowing down or speeding up the footage. I'd say for beginners, it's all you really need to learn the basics of editing.

TheBeardedMountainBiker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm currently using iMovie. I find that for the content I have on my channel it does exactly what I need...that and I find it simple to use as editing is far from my strong point at the moment :eek:

Reactions: Heather White

ZDonkulous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adobe Premiere Pro and sometimes After Effects depending on the video.

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
I use Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects for my video editing & Adobe Photoshop for my thumbnails and other graphics I might use.

Reactions: Heather White