Henrik Olsen

Reaction score
I use Davinci Resolve 12.5 and seem constantly to have problems with jerky playback and the dreaded red screen with unlinked footage.

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Pinnacle Studio 20 ultimate addition. Other than the initial learning curve of it I have really enjoyed this editing software. There are a lot of great tutorials and information available online for it which helped me out a lot when I first got started.

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Adobe premiere cc and after effects. I like it but i have to pay monthly

TwoWords

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).
I feel like it's definitely still Marmite in the editing world, but I heard FCPX has been vastly improved since it was first launched. It was just bad timing to release such a bad version of Final Cut!

At the time, I was looking for new software to edit on and I began learning Avid Media Composer - which is used by a lot of the top guys, but after a few years of using it I still felt it was very clunky. I moved over to Premiere Pro towards the end of 2015 and it's amazing. So good. If you're on Adobe CC (which is annoyingly a monthly subscription) then it's even better with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.

Ruben The God

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right now I am using the Go Pro Studio :)
Looking to upgrade in the future once the channel begins to take off a bit more.

Lazy Nik

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Adobe Premiere CC 2015 and Adobe Photoshop CS6. A bit on a money side, but it gets the work done. I also use it beside youtube videos for some university stuff.

Last edited:

ThisisJericho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently tried DaVinci Resolve, Shotcut, GoPro Studio, Filmora, and Windows Movie Maker. I think I like Windows Movie Maker the best

Matitude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I am one of those to join the vast majority of others that use Sony Vegas 13. Anyone feel the same? Don't you are different and special in your own way.

CaptainOmnii

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Bandicam to record (used to use OBS) and I record my audio with audacity, and for editing I use Camtasia Studio 8 (way too expensive for what it has but I got it from my buddy) I'd recommend using Lightworks. Its a free program that you can edit high quality videos with :D[DOUBLEPOST=1494248476,1494248420][/DOUBLEPOST]
We're using HitFilm 2 over here... we got it for free, couldn't resist. My thoughts? It'll do for now.
I used the express version of Hitfilm 3 when it came out and I LOVED IT!!! A little much for what I do on my channel but Hitfilm is awesome