Okay. Now I am stumped. Now that my views have dropped down below 25,000 for the a 30 day period, my CPM is going back up. So during my best month ever (views and viewed minutes) my earning crashed, but now that my channel is in a slump, my CPM jumps back up over $1 per 1000 views. It's like YT has decided that I cannot make over $30 a month. Every time a cross the $30 threshold, my CPM crashes no matter how well my channel is doing. Last month I was at 35,000 views for the month and making $19 and now that my views are down to below 25,000, I am making $26. That does not make any sense at all. NONE at ALL, I tell you!
Im getting 1m views~ month and make 1$/10000 views now before i made 6-10$/10000 views you should be happy :eek:

So that 's the reason :)
My videos are often 3-4 mins so CPM is around one third of yours.

Yes, I do believe that videos under 10 minutes do not make very much. I have couple b of short videos that get tons of views and make nothing. But long videos do not do mean better cmp either. I have two almost identical videos and one makes 3X as much CPM as the other. No rational explanation as to why.

Back