-ItsTime-

Reaction score
My channel has had a drop I'm slowly trying to get it back to where it was, any ideas how I should get it back on track?

toyrider

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have a monetized video with over 2 millions views but the earnings are pretty small. 50% of my audience is from the USA, the other strong areas are Canada and the UK. My cpm is usually around 1,50$ which is poor for these states and I have also a really low number of monetized playbacks. I have no idea if there is a possibility to grow it by improving settings.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all, my most popular video accounts for around 50% of my revenue, so I'm a little worried that over the past few days the revenue generated from it has dropped to almost 0, whereas as you can see it was fairly steady. View and watch time have not really changed, this has stayed consistent over the last couple of months. No limited ads either. Any ideas?

[DOUBLEPOST=1510918404,1510916872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi all, my most popular video accounts for around 50% of my revenue, so I'm a little worried that over the past few days the revenue generated from it has dropped to almost 0, whereas as you can see it was fairly steady. View and watch time have not really changed, this has stayed consistent over the last couple of months. No limited ads either. Any ideas?
So after looking at it, it seems no ads are showing on the video, but they are showing on all my other videos. Guess there's not much I can do?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well here is what’s getting me for the month of Dec I had finished at $625, and then yesterday it dropped to $599, and now this morning it’s at $529.

I’m like wth?!
At least it's something better than $0

caregiver12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well here is what’s getting me for the month of Dec I had finished at $625, and then yesterday it dropped to $599, and now this morning it’s at $529.

I’m like wth?!
I've seen a similar drop like that over the last couple of days, very interesting.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well yeah...that the RPM is really bad beginning of January shouldn't be a surprise anymore^^
I'm with AdSense since over four years and so far every year January earnings where down by at least 30% compared to December.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Not me, I am up. My channel does nothing but slide down on all stats (Views, Earnings, Subs etc) from Thanksgiving to New years, and as soon as January 1st rolls around, BOOM! All my analytics arrows go from RED to GREEN. My earnings are now climbing again after doing nothing but crashing during the time of the year that advertisers are spending their biggest money. Explain that one to me if you can?

My guess is that my channel was INTENTIONALLY pushed and held to the back in favor of more "Holiday Friendly" content. Meaning channels that focus on "Popular Gift Products". Now that the big GIFT shopping season is over, youtube has un-restricted my channel so that it is showing up once again in the suggestions. That is my best guess, because nothing else makes sense.