OK so finally I have hit my target of 10000 views to be re-elegible for ads on my videos. I have gone way past the 10000 mark yet I see no increase in my revenue, still stuck on $0.01.

Is there a waiting time before I see ads on my videos?

Lately I see an increase in CPM... Hope that youtube is getting better. What's your video view daily?
May be some reason:
- Not updated yet
- Total view exceed 10k however lately your videos view is low.

YouTube have finally put ads back on my videos and revenue increasing. My daily view count is a couple hundred to be honest, not much but better than nothing.

Another revenue drop since 16.05 was added in addition to the previous boycott drop.
On dates 15-16 May I see huge drop about 50% in revenue. What's going on again :(

Woah, 50% is a big hit. The problem with my videos is that they attract India as the top demographic. I wish US becomes my main demo as their revenue is the best.

Mine is still much lower then it was a few months ago, but at least it has stopped it's free fall to ZERO. I am not sure what changed because I have done nothing to my channel over the last month. So, something has changed on YT side of things.

Okay. Now I am stumped. Now that my views have dropped down below 25,000 for the a 30 day period, my CPM is going back up. So during my best month ever (views and viewed minutes) my earning crashed, but now that my channel is in a slump, my CPM jumps back up over $1 per 1000 views. It's like YT has decided that I cannot make over $30 a month. Every time a cross the $30 threshold, my CPM crashes no matter how well my channel is doing. Last month I was at 35,000 views for the month and making $19 and now that my views are down to below 25,000, I am making $26. That does not make any sense at all. NONE at ALL, I tell you!

Back