HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
It is simple common sense that if a channel is earning money, then they have met the view quota.
not always, I was making money when i first started a channel then stopped because if they implemented the quota rule within the last few months.. just sharing experiences.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
not always, I was making money when i first started a channel then stopped because if they implemented the quota rule within the last few months.. just sharing experiences.
Somehow I feel that I am failing to communicate properly, as your comment demonstrates. I said "If a channel is earning, then it has met the quota." And then you responded by telling me about a situation where a channel might stop earning, and I fail to see how what you said had anything to do with what I said. Which leads me to believe that you did not comprehend what I said, due to my failure to properly express myself.

When I was going to school, the word "IS" was considered a "Present Tense" word. So when I said that if a channel "IS" earning, I felt that I conveyed the proper tense to qualify the statement I was making that if, in the present tense, a channel is earning money (in the present tense) then it is common sense that the channel has met the quota to earn. Evidently, in the modern education system, the word "IS" no longer is considered a present tense word and is now considered a future tense word or possibly a past tense word, which is why you did not comprehend what I said and talked about a future tense sistuation in which a channel, that was earning (past tense), might stop earning (future tense), due to youtube policy changes; which had nothing to at all with what I said.

I apologize for not making myself more comprehensible to the modern reader.

Reactions: Mr.Human

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Somehow I feel that I am failing to communicate properly, as your comment demonstrates. I said "If a channel is earning, then it has met the quota." And then you responded by telling me about a situation where a channel might stop earning, and I fail to see how what you said had anything to do with what I said. Which leads me to believe that you did not comprehend what I said, due to my failure to properly express myself.

When I was going to school, the word "IS" was considered a "Present Tense" word. So when I said that if a channel "IS" earning, I felt that I conveyed the proper tense to qualify the statement I was making that if, in the present tense, a channel is earning money (in the present tense) then it is common sense that the channel has met the quota to earn. Evidently, in the modern education system, the word "IS" no longer is considered a present tense word and is now considered a future tense word or possibly a past tense word, which is why you did not comprehend what I said and talked about a future tense sistuation in which a channel, that was earning (past tense), might stop earning (future tense), due to youtube policy changes; which had nothing to at all with what I said.

I apologize for not making myself more comprehensible to the modern reader.
wow no need to be a sarcastic a**hole to me! and ive been out of the education system for a while now.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
wow no need to be a sarcastic a**hole to me! and ive been out of the education system for a while now.
Hey, I accepted full blame for failing to make my point understandable. Why are you getting mad at me? But I would suggest that, in the future, you trying to read my post more carefully. Unlike modern millenials that think proper Grammer is using a single # between nouns and adjective to replace 80% of the words in a sentence; I actually try to use proper grammer, although autocorrect often times meshe's it up.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Income in August is already 30% higher than usually at the very end of the month. So I can't complain.

Reaction score
Income in August is reduced in 50% compared to income in August 2016, despite the fact I have the same number of views and watching retention time.

Reactions: Mr.Human

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm getting hit bad by the 'non advertiser friendly' jazz. It makes no sense. Wether I'm talking about wrestling or Dragonball or doing unboxing, all of them are suddenly considered 'non advertiser friendly'. I give these guys a big DX style SUCK IT.

hairliciously

Reaction score
I'm getting hit bad by the 'non advertiser friendly' jazz. It makes no sense. Wether I'm talking about wrestling or Dragonball or doing unboxing, all of them are suddenly considered 'non advertiser friendly'. I give these guys a big DX style SUCK IT.
Same here. Been getting a lot of the "non-advertisement friendly" messages on my videos and thus demonetizing them. August's earnings are drastically reduced as a result.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I do notice that 2 of my videos did return to being monetized within 24 hours of my dispute, while 2 of them are still in the 'review pending' status. I guess it's not 100% hopeless as some disputes do work.

Jack Mills

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello.
So for the past few weeks I've been noticing that my ad revenue is extremely low. Idk if that's my MCN's fault or if this is still the effect of "adpocalypse". I get like $3 for 10,000 views.
Does anyone know the answer? Should I leave my MCN?