A good youtube tip I can suggest is making good quality videos. Advertising is important as well but if you don't have the quality behind your videos to back up your channel then your channel won't grow as fast as you think. Always be willing to put as much time in your videos as you can.

I am making this for people to help others with small channels, myself I only have 77 subs but know that a lot of people are trying really hard to even get to where I am, after speaking to others that have 100+ subs most of them have said the hardest part of getting to 100 is getting from around 65 subs to getting that 100. So I would like any and everyone to leave a tip for others reading this (Yes even if you are under 100 subs) so we can help everyone grow :)

Is still about tips? My best advice for a channel under 100 is to have a layout set up that looks good and is easy to navigate. It shows people you are serious

You need to:

- Shoot interesting content that is engaging.
- Have good thumbnails as you are competing against everyone else.
-Do keyword research using adwords for your tags, description and titles.
-Either create a new piece of content or speak / do something that is a popular topic.
-Good branding- channel art, channel trailer & icon. Stand out be and be unique.
-Promote- find areas to share your content.
-Stick to a content schedule and tell your viewers why they should subscribe also this will make you more favourable in YouTube's algorithm.
-Call to actions- ask your subscribers to like comment and subscribe- they might forget!
-Keep motivated, can take people a year or more to get more than 100 subs, just have to keep grinding and create- we don't create for popularity, we create because we enjoy it!
- If you can collaborate with other channels, anyone that is big on YouTube has done this so this will help a bunch!

I have done these tips on my channel currently doing pretty well- check out my channel for an example :)

I am currently at 86 subs and I started in July so I am pretty happy about it :) I honestly just think it's important that you have fun with making the videos & have the passion for it. People pick up on that and stay around and it is amazing :) !!

Back