Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Have fun. Out of that the rest just happens. If you have fun doing your videos, you will upload regulary, you will show your happiness through the videos - thats what people want to see. If you do music covers, smile while singing. If you are doing Let´s Plays, you need to have the fun in your voice, laugh etc.
Also SEO is really important. Use Tags, reddit/stumbleupon to spread your videos.

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am currently at 86 subs and I started in July so I am pretty happy about it :) I honestly just think it's important that you have fun with making the videos & have the passion for it. People pick up on that and stay around and it is amazing :) !!
yeah if you are not having fun it shows[DOUBLEPOST=1479567567,1479567506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have fun. Out of that the rest just happens. If you have fun doing your videos, you will upload regulary, you will show your happiness through the videos - thats what people want to see. If you do music covers, smile while singing. If you are doing Let´s Plays, you need to have the fun in your voice, laugh etc.
Also SEO is really important. Use Tags, reddit/stumbleupon to spread your videos.
I heard that reddit is good for traffic but has really bad people on it most of thhe time

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Strategy / Technique Advice forum.

Please stay on topic. Review Requests can only be created in the Reviews / Channel Feedback forum. We do not allow "If you review my channel, I'll review yours" threads. That kind of discussion is always removed.

Reactions: Crown

SuperJ

Reaction score
Have fun with what you are doing and dont fake stuff!

arrghgarry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My tip would be to dont do too much editing ,because the stress and pain of it,might jsut put you off doing the video,I have made 3700 or so videos and only edited and rehearshed a few

Reactions: Michael Linson
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try to plan our your branding ahead of time, we didn't and started doing it after we had 300 videos and it is taking FOREVER to get it all the terrible old thumbs and descriptions changed lol

G-Legend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Youtube Tip: Just be persistent. Nothing good comes easy. WHEN you fail, get back up and keep going. And WHEN you fail AGAIN, get back up and keep going. There's no reason to be satisfied before it's time to be.

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whatever you do, if you are to be successful in YouTube gaming one day, all you need to do is yell at the microphone for about 90%of the time. The other ten percent is your intro and outro

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A simple tip for Youtube growth that may seem funny, but it is true - Never give up! :D Always work hard and create quality content, and you dreams will eventually come true :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480522991,1480522956][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whatever you do, if you are to be successful in YouTube gaming one day, all you need to do is yell at the microphone for about 90%of the time. The other ten percent is your intro and outro
Hahahah, made my day! Soo real :D