Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Post a YouTube Tip

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by CoolMoo5, Aug 19, 2014.

1. AMX Gaming
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $57
    everyone deserves a chance no matter how small they may be and be friendly it's better to have people that might watch rather than they don't watch

KaePlaysGames and javacentral like this.
  2. EliDoesItAll
    Cash:
    $50
    Quality is just as important as Quantity, something I'm still learning about!! Oh and Thumbnails!!

Stearmans Toy Review likes this.
  3. KaePlaysGames
    Cash:
    $6
    Don't buy subs or sub 4 sub.......

javacentral likes this.
  4. Stearmans Toy Review
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $115
    Have fun with it! I keep telling myself that.. because at first I was doing it in hopes to make money.. but now I am focusing on just having fun, learning and doing my very best!

WhitenightMD likes this.
  5. LizetteGaming
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $72
    Perfection is the enemy. Not to say don't try for the best vid you can, but don't stop yourself from posting a vid that you feel pretty good about but it isn't perfect and you just must fix one more thing, then another, then another...

WhitenightMD likes this.
  6. Skeltano
    The Best YouTuber
    Cash:
    $21
    Just the tip.

Try getting top comments on videos, that's an easy way to "advertise" your channel".

7. javacentral
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $61
    Facebook. Finding tons of neat groups to connect with and share your content with

WhitenightMD likes this.
  8. Dnetg
    Cash:
    $48
    I agree with javacentral! The social media are must once you can reah people with interests that are close to your videos themes. Also I am trying to have a nice pic at the video when it is not played, so that coun meke him curius and motivate him to click the play button.

9. Hoviking
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $73
    Thank you guys!

10. TalkFandomToMe
    The Cake Is a Lie!
    Cash:
    $10
    Have good and exciting thumbnails. Don't make them clickbait, as though that might give you a few views you won't get much watch-time and you'll get a lot of dislikes. Just make your thumbnails good and centered around the topic of the video.