how much time do u take to youtube ?

More than

• more than 2hours

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • more than 6hours

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
I only take about 30 min, But maybe that is also because i dont really know how to edit properly. I know how to cut and make the tranfer smoother but that is about it.

I'm still a newbie so it takes me a long time (and I'm not even doing thumbnails yet xD), surely more than 2hours per video that I edit. However, if I just share something from my PS4 with almost no editing, it takes less than 30 minutes

It depends on what we are talking about in the poll... 2 videos a week or a day? I try to keep my videos short, so filming takes no more than an hour because I have a plan ahead of time and editing can take anywhere from 1-3 hours.

We do a range of types of videos and the work is split between a lot of people but I'd say:

Average Filming: 1-4 hours
Average Editing: 3-5 hours
Thumbnail/Other: <1 hours[DOUBLEPOST=1489949757,1489949739][/DOUBLEPOST]We do a range of types of videos and the work is split between a lot of people but I'd say:

Average Filming: 1-4 hours
Average Editing: 3-5 hours
Thumbnail/Other: <1 hours

It usually takes me between half an hour to 2 hrs to actually record a video in full,
then about 2 hours for the first edit,
an hour or two to export it,
Then I RE-edit it with all of the saturation/exposure/brightness/ect corrected, and I add an end card and music, that takes probably 10-20 minuets
Then I re-export, upload, and white it's uploading a do the thumbnail (all of that probably takes 3 hours)
Soooo 7-8 hours? Maybe? Thats for a regular video, I've made a video in like 3 hours before, but they're very short usually.
Also, I have to export it before I edit the saturation/exposure/ect because my laptop isn't the best, and the editor I have is ssssooo slow if I change those things during my first edit, pausing the video can take like... literally 20 seconds LOL I ain't got time for that

How long does each thing take you?

Wow. That's a long time. Maybe my editing isn't insanely complex. But I could never spend this much time making a video. Time is money!

For me it takes about 2-3 hours to record a good game play. Luckily, i have much easier time editing & rendering the video. This takes me around 1-2 h just to edit. In average it takes me 4h for a 10 mins video.

Back