how much time do u take to youtube ?

More than

• more than 2hours

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • more than 6hours

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
It usually takes me between half an hour to 2 hrs to actually record a video in full,
then about 2 hours for the first edit,
an hour or two to export it,
Then I RE-edit it with all of the saturation/exposure/brightness/ect corrected, and I add an end card and music, that takes probably 10-20 minuets
Then I re-export, upload, and white it's uploading a do the thumbnail (all of that probably takes 3 hours)
Soooo 7-8 hours? Maybe? Thats for a regular video, I've made a video in like 3 hours before, but they're very short usually.
Also, I have to export it before I edit the saturation/exposure/ect because my laptop isn't the best, and the editor I have is ssssooo slow if I change those things during my first edit, pausing the video can take like... literally 20 seconds LOL I ain't got time for that

How long does each thing take you?

Oh wow re edit gone take me ages to do i love it to edit all at same time.
Filming takes me maby half hour.
Tumbnail 1/2hours somtimes 10min
And the edit mm think 6/8 hours
Render time is mostly 3/7hours;)

Hello,

My niche is Top 5 videos with HQ edits. It takes about 5 and a half hours.

Research 2 hours
Recording 30 minutes
Graphics/After Effects/Music 1 hour
Sony Vegas Pro Editing 2 hours

It really depends on how long the video is. But the longest one I've made took months of searching for material about 20 hours of translation, another 10 hours of rewriting then 2 hours for voice 2 hours for scanning and filming and 40 hours to edit. It's hard to keep track though because I have to do it in pieces around my break times.

For a short video it usually takes 8 hours but it depends

All in all it depends on the video. For this new channel I am doing the edits take between 2-5 hours and then all the promo and research before and after that. A lot of time.

Back