Minecraft! do you have skype or TS? ( i really am more relateable on skype, i like it more)
Thats cool. I am afraid I do need to know if you're 16 though. Its always better for me, as a 17 year old, to collab with people who are grown up (sorry if this causes offence) Its just better for commentary :)

Thats cool. I am afraid I do need to know if you're 16 though. Its always better for me, as a 17 year old, to collab with people who are grown up (sorry if this causes offence) Its just better for commentary :)
Dragon, as of me being 13 you may or may not believe but im very well behaved and can commentate very well. i act as if im 16, haha irl when people look at me they think im 16 as of how i act.

Dragon, as of me being 13 you may or may not believe but im very well behaved and can commentate very well. i act as if im 16, haha irl when people look at me they think im 16 as of how i act.
Thats cool dude. Personally, I'm more in favour of commentating with people around the same age as myself. Sorry for any awkwardness dude it's just the way I do things on my channel :)

Hey! I don't really know too much about Sims but I saw your channel and I love doing Pokemon videos so if you had any desire to do a Pokemon game collab, I'd be down!
Yeah definitely! If you have any Pokemon collab ideas in mind. I've never done a Pokemon collab before[DOUBLEPOST=1471994308,1471994211][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do indeed! You can see the way I like to play my Sims 4 game with two shirt let's plays on my channel. Populating Newcrest and A Merry Simsmas are both 5 parts so you can get to know my gameplay and commentary style quickly with those. I'd say I'm mostly casual about everything and I tend to be more daft with my let's plays of the older Sims games.

Cool! I'm more casual player too. I don't like to have awkward air space in my videos either so I usually become more of a narrator as to what's going on in the game as I play as well lol. What type of collab would you like to do?

Yeah definitely! If you have any Pokemon collab ideas in mind. I've never done a Pokemon collab before[DOUBLEPOST=1471994308,1471994211][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cool! I'm more casual player too. I don't like to have awkward air space in my videos either so I usually become more of a narrator as to what's going on in the game as I play as well lol. What type of collab would you like to do?

I think if we could fin a mini challenge that only goes on for a couple videos maximum and co-commentate on each other's gameplay if that makes sense? then that would be cool. What I mean is if we did a mini challenge at the same time and were speaking to each other at the same time in the video/videos. I'll discuss more tomorrow as I'm off to bed soon (I'm in the UK btw)[DOUBLEPOST=1472039710][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey again! I'm going to DM you on YouTube if that's ok? I can't DM on here yet because I haven't posted enough :)

Back