Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do play Minecraft, Terraria, Gmod, and perhaps some other games if you'd like. I also have Golf with Your Friends. :)
Hey guys!!

I'm wondering if anyone would like to do some Collabs? I have a gaming channel.

I really enjoy doing sims 4 Collabs but I'm open to anything else as well.
would any of you like to collab? ( im open to any1 else aswell)

Reactions: DragonFinderOfVenus

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Minecraft! do you have skype or TS? ( i really am more relateable on skype, i like it more)
Thats cool. I am afraid I do need to know if you're 16 though. Its always better for me, as a 17 year old, to collab with people who are grown up (sorry if this causes offence) Its just better for commentary :)

Aeroinix

Youtube CreatorG
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats cool. I am afraid I do need to know if you're 16 though. Its always better for me, as a 17 year old, to collab with people who are grown up (sorry if this causes offence) Its just better for commentary :)
Dragon, as of me being 13 you may or may not believe but im very well behaved and can commentate very well. i act as if im 16, haha irl when people look at me they think im 16 as of how i act.

Reactions: DragonFinderOfVenus

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dragon, as of me being 13 you may or may not believe but im very well behaved and can commentate very well. i act as if im 16, haha irl when people look at me they think im 16 as of how i act.
Thats cool dude. Personally, I'm more in favour of commentating with people around the same age as myself. Sorry for any awkwardness dude it's just the way I do things on my channel :)

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Aeroinix Good luck with finding others who you can collab with :) I'm subbed to your channel so I can see if anything awesome gets posted on there :)

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I don't really know too much about Sims but I saw your channel and I love doing Pokemon videos so if you had any desire to do a Pokemon game collab, I'd be down!
Yeah definitely! If you have any Pokemon collab ideas in mind. I've never done a Pokemon collab before[DOUBLEPOST=1471994308,1471994211][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do indeed! You can see the way I like to play my Sims 4 game with two shirt let's plays on my channel. Populating Newcrest and A Merry Simsmas are both 5 parts so you can get to know my gameplay and commentary style quickly with those. I'd say I'm mostly casual about everything and I tend to be more daft with my let's plays of the older Sims games.
Cool! I'm more casual player too. I don't like to have awkward air space in my videos either so I usually become more of a narrator as to what's going on in the game as I play as well lol. What type of collab would you like to do?

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah definitely! If you have any Pokemon collab ideas in mind. I've never done a Pokemon collab before[DOUBLEPOST=1471994308,1471994211][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cool! I'm more casual player too. I don't like to have awkward air space in my videos either so I usually become more of a narrator as to what's going on in the game as I play as well lol. What type of collab would you like to do?
I think if we could fin a mini challenge that only goes on for a couple videos maximum and co-commentate on each other's gameplay if that makes sense? then that would be cool. What I mean is if we did a mini challenge at the same time and were speaking to each other at the same time in the video/videos. I'll discuss more tomorrow as I'm off to bed soon (I'm in the UK btw)[DOUBLEPOST=1472039710][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey again! I'm going to DM you on YouTube if that's ok? I can't DM on here yet because I haven't posted enough :)

Reactions: KantoGaming