OfficiallyEmpz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking to collaborate with anyone any size? I have currently got 26 subscribers I don't mind what sort video we do you can check out my most recent video if you want.
what do I want to gain - youtube friend, to have fun, gain more exposure interact with more viewers
my channel is Chaos Empz w/ 26 subs.

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking to collaborate with anyone any size? I have currently got 26 subscribers I don't mind what sort video we do you can check out my most recent video if you want.
what do I want to gain - youtube friend, to have fun, gain more exposure interact with more viewers
my channel is Chaos Empz w/ 26 subs.
Ummm...your YT box link isn't working. You may want to sort that out.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think if we could fin a mini challenge that only goes on for a couple videos maximum and co-commentate on each other's gameplay if that makes sense? then that would be cool. What I mean is if we did a mini challenge at the same time and were speaking to each other at the same time in the video/videos. I'll discuss more tomorrow as I'm off to bed soon (I'm in the UK btw)[DOUBLEPOST=1472039710][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey again! I'm going to DM you on YouTube if that's ok? I can't DM on here yet because I haven't posted enough :)
Okay! Or if you have a Twitter you can find me on there too @KantoLetsPlay

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Kanto! It has been a while since we spoke on here. Are you still interested in collaborations of some sort?