KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!!

I'm wondering if anyone would like to do some Collabs? I have a gaming channel.

I really enjoy doing sims 4 Collabs but I'm open to anything else as well.

Reactions: DragonFinderOfVenus

Jtpetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not as big a youtuber as either of you, but I'd love to do a collab!
I'd be good with pretty much any game (so long as it's free or in my steam library :p), but I suppose the main ones would be:
CoD: WaW
Minecraft
GMod
Don't Starve Together
Unturned
Rainbow Six Siege
Evolve
Rocket League
Magicka
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Reactions: KantoGaming

HisNHerLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is the Sims 4 Multi Player? how can you do a Collab on that?

I havent played a Sims Game since 1 so sorry if this sounds like a stupid question

Jtpetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I havent played a Sims Game since 1 so sorry if this sounds like a stupid question
It's not. I presume they either pass the save back and forth, or just do the same thing, or something like that.

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I don't really know too much about Sims but I saw your channel and I love doing Pokemon videos so if you had any desire to do a Pokemon game collab, I'd be down!

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!!

I'm wondering if anyone would like to do some Collabs? I have a gaming channel.

I really enjoy doing sims 4 Collabs but I'm open to anything else as well.
Hey I'm new on here and I do lots of Sims videos. Not so much Sims 4 videos but I have done them before and I am willing to collab with you for The Sims 4 or any of the earlier games if you play them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471964564,1471963299][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey @HisNHerLP The Sims 4 isn't multiplayer but collabs can be done with different YouTuber's finishing off a house or doing similar videos in general or commentating on the same video. You played Sims 1 I see:D That's the main one that I play on my channel. If you still have the game we could make a sort of collab on that old game.

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm new on here and I do lots of Sims videos. Not so much Sims 4 videos but I have done them before and I am willing to collab with you for The Sims 4 or any of the earlier games if you play them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471964564,1471963299][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey @HisNHerLP The Sims 4 isn't multiplayer but collabs can be done with different YouTuber's finishing off a house or doing similar videos in general or commentating on the same video. You played Sims 1 I see:D That's the main one that I play on my channel. If you still have the game we could make a sort of collab on that old game.
Sweet! That sounds awesome. Do you have sims 4?

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sweet! That sounds awesome. Do you have sims 4?
I do indeed! You can see the way I like to play my Sims 4 game with two shirt let's plays on my channel. Populating Newcrest and A Merry Simsmas are both 5 parts so you can get to know my gameplay and commentary style quickly with those. I'd say I'm mostly casual about everything and I tend to be more daft with my let's plays of the older Sims games.