Not as big a youtuber as either of you, but I'd love to do a collab!
I'd be good with pretty much any game (so long as it's free or in my steam library :p), but I suppose the main ones would be:
CoD: WaW
Minecraft
GMod
Don't Starve Together
Unturned
Rainbow Six Siege
Evolve
Rocket League
Magicka
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Is the Sims 4 Multi Player? how can you do a Collab on that?

I havent played a Sims Game since 1 so sorry if this sounds like a stupid question

It's not. I presume they either pass the save back and forth, or just do the same thing, or something like that.

Hey! I don't really know too much about Sims but I saw your channel and I love doing Pokemon videos so if you had any desire to do a Pokemon game collab, I'd be down!

Hey guys!!

I'm wondering if anyone would like to do some Collabs? I have a gaming channel.

I really enjoy doing sims 4 Collabs but I'm open to anything else as well.

Hey I'm new on here and I do lots of Sims videos. Not so much Sims 4 videos but I have done them before and I am willing to collab with you for The Sims 4 or any of the earlier games if you play them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471964564,1471963299][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the Sims 4 Multi Player? how can you do a Collab on that?

I havent played a Sims Game since 1 so sorry if this sounds like a stupid question

Hey @HisNHerLP The Sims 4 isn't multiplayer but collabs can be done with different YouTuber's finishing off a house or doing similar videos in general or commentating on the same video. You played Sims 1 I see:D That's the main one that I play on my channel. If you still have the game we could make a sort of collab on that old game.

Hey I'm new on here and I do lots of Sims videos. Not so much Sims 4 videos but I have done them before and I am willing to collab with you for The Sims 4 or any of the earlier games if you play them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471964564,1471963299][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey @HisNHerLP The Sims 4 isn't multiplayer but collabs can be done with different YouTuber's finishing off a house or doing similar videos in general or commentating on the same video. You played Sims 1 I see:D That's the main one that I play on my channel. If you still have the game we could make a sort of collab on that old game.

Sweet! That sounds awesome. Do you have sims 4?

Sweet! That sounds awesome. Do you have sims 4?

I do indeed! You can see the way I like to play my Sims 4 game with two shirt let's plays on my channel. Populating Newcrest and A Merry Simsmas are both 5 parts so you can get to know my gameplay and commentary style quickly with those. I'd say I'm mostly casual about everything and I tend to be more daft with my let's plays of the older Sims games.

Back