Free software for making graphics? You got it!

Just curious what program everyone uses to make the best thumbnails. I have tried a couple but can't find one I like. I appreciate any advice you have. Thanks

I am pretty sure to make really good thumbnails, most people use Photoshop. But, that costs money. I personally use panzoid.com which is a free online tool (with no watermark) that you can use to make decent video thumbnails. It can even help with outros!

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, I haven't tried it yet, but I got an over whelming response for a program called gimp, I'm going to test it out myself this weekend.

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, I haven't tried it yet, but I got an over whelming response for a program called gimp, I'm going to test it out myself this weekend.
Yeah, I think GIMP is good. However, I personally do not have the patience nor the time to learn it. I have tried it out, though. And with the right time, I think it can be very good.

I use photoshop for my thumbnails. there are free ones online where you can check out. personally i love doing it with photoshop

Just curious what program everyone uses to make the best thumbnails. I have tried a couple but can't find one I like. I appreciate any advice you have. Thanks
When I first began my channel I googled a bit and I found a super easy to use app picmonkey.com. You don't need to make an account or try out the free trial, just click on "Edit a photo" and then you're off !
You will have enough options in order to make a decent thumbnail + you can use your creativity. Totally recommend this for anyone who doesn't know Photoshop !

At the moment I'm using Photoshop as I started learning it. You get much better quality, but it takes a time until you learn and know all the possibilities.

How do you think mine look? I make them strictly with Pixlr online editor and sometimes incscape when I need to finely cut out and craft a png. I Don't honestly think I need anything else.

Back