Free software for making graphics? You got it!

This is for the basics. The advanced stuff is for people who actually need it
Nothing really too complicated or advanced with Inkscape. Rasterization type graphics is good for photos, but but gets clunky for logo work. Vector graphics works well from creating graphics from scratch.

As for Blender, that's probably too advanced for most people.

Nothing really too complicated or advanced with Inkscape. Rasterization type graphics is good for photos, but but gets clunky for logo work. Vector graphics works well from creating graphics from scratch.

As for Blender, that's probably too advanced for most people.
Like I said, this topic is for the basics

People keep asking, so I'm making a topic yall can reference from now on. I got this list from an artist site. If there are any other programs I missed, comment below and I shall add them.

NOTE: Some of these might not be free anymore. If that's the case, let me know.

• Paint.net
  • GIMP
  • FireAlpaca
  • SumoPaint
  • Pixlr.com
  • Kirta
  • Pixia
  • MyPaint
  • Flowpaint
  • Qaquarelle
  • Twisted Brush
  • Open Canvas 1.1
  • Chasys / Chacha's Lab
  • Oekaki:
  • ChibiPaint
  • Oekaki Central
  • DA Muro
Adding Inkscape to the list which of all this would you say is best? There is quite a list and I am looking for something that allows you to make drawings rather easily. I currently have Paint.Net but the painting tools are very limited.

Adding Inkscape to the list which of all this would you say is best? There is quite a list and I am looking for something that allows you to make drawings rather easily. I currently have Paint.Net but the painting tools are very limited.

You can't put Inkscape and GIMP and ask which is best. They both serve very different purposes and because of that, they complement each other quite well. Inkscape is for vector graphics and while GIMP is strictly for raster graphics. You can't really say one is better than the other without the context of a particular task.

You can't put Inkscape and GIMP and ask which is best. They both serve very different purposes and because of that, they complement each other quite well. Inkscape is for vector graphics and while GIMP is strictly for raster graphics. You can't really say one is better than the other without the context of a particular task.
I am a beginner at best, I was wondering which would be the best for me?[DOUBLEPOST=1430169397,1430169365][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a beginner at best, I was wondering which would be the best for me?

I am a beginner at best, I was wondering which would be the best for me?[DOUBLEPOST=1430169397,1430169365][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a beginner at best, I was wondering which would be the best for me?
if you simple want to make thumbnails fotor.com is super easy!

I'd like to know the best program or software to create thumbnails, I still haven't got to making thumbnails on my videos but i'd like to know what software to use. I know photoshop is a good one bu it's too expensive, I'd like one that's free. thx

I'd like to know the best program or software to create thumbnails, I still haven't got to making thumbnails on my videos but i'd like to know what software to use. I know photoshop is a good one bu it's too expensive, I'd like one that's free. thx
I think paint.net is a good software, and i'm think there is a site that's called picmonkey which is good to use

Back